- It is necessary to attach the following certificates with the application form for admission:
- Self-attested photo copies of marks-sheets and certificates of High School and Intermediate examination.
- Character certificate from the principal of the last institution attended. In case of private candidate, a gazetted officer can issue the character certificate.
- It is compulsory to deposit original transfer certificate (TC) from the last institution attended.
- Self-attested photocopies of all the examinations passed will be attached.
- Students not continuing studies after passing the last examination will have to deposit an affidavit about the reasons of breaking the studies.
- No admission will be granted on the basis of provisional marks-sheet.
- Permission of admission to next year will be granted as per rules of the university.
- For participation and special achievements in national or international or inter-university sports : 10 marks
- Representation in university team : 5 marks
- Son/daughter/spouse of serving/retired employees of university/affiliated college : 10 marks
- ‘C’ or ‘G-2’ certificate of NCC : 10 marks
- Two camps of NSS and 240 hours of work : 5 marks
- Awarded at state level : 10 marks
- Awarded by the President of India : 5 marks
- 10 day camp of rovers and rangers : 5 marks
- Special Note: No student will be given weightage of more than 10 marks. Class of a student will remain as it is, that is, it will not be affected as a result of weightage.